Kaepora Gaebora's Theme

Comments

Submitted by Sage of Time on Sun, 2014 Jan 26 - 23:07

The tag “sudden-inexplicable-urge-to-mash-buttons” fits this song perfectly. I can't count how many times i pressed “A” one two many times during one of Kaepora Gaepora's speeches, and had to go through it all over again (which, now that i think about it, is not suprising, considering that i have been playing Ocarina of Time since i was two years old)

Submitted by Sericikana on Mon, 2014 Jan 27 - 13:52

Kaepora gaebora certainly made us ALL button mashers. I think it was because Nintendo didn't realize that PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE THINGS.

Submitted by Sage of Time on Mon, 2014 Jan 27 - 22:41

A lot of the things he tells you are obvius aswell. Such as “check the map if you are lost”, “Hyrule castle is this way”,etc.

Submitted by Sericikana on Tue, 2014 Jan 28 - 13:26

And you cant even sneak around. I tried using the moonjump on pj64. IT failed... anyway
You And i share alot of opinions. This may be the begining of a beautiful friendship.

Submitted by Sage of Time on Tue, 2014 Jan 28 - 19:12

I am in agreement. Plus i love commenting and replying to comments :)

Submitted by Sericikana on Wed, 2014 Jan 29 - 14:23

Same here. It's fun to have input. Plus i feel like im actually talking to people. also Link to the mask came on while i was writing this. anyway you should take a look at the Age of War link in the links section. its a good RP site. Maybe you'll catch me there on weekends.

Submitted by Sage of Time on Wed, 2014 Jan 29 - 19:15

I'll be sure to check it out