Oath to Order

Comments

Submitted by DarkZoraLink on Fri, 2012 Mar 30 - 21:45

This a very calm yet satisfying piece of music.

Submitted by Zeldawesome224 on Fri, 2012 Oct 05 - 03:59

Creepy, but at the same time strangely relaxing and nice... yup, that's majora's mask for yu.

Submitted by SageNabooru on Tue, 2012 Nov 13 - 15:58

i like Majora's Mask a lot, the music even more but oath to order wasn't my favorite from the game and i can't say what is

Submitted by nekogirl119 on Tue, 2012 Nov 13 - 16:05

A piece that is truley stunning and amazing

Submitted by nekogirl119 on Thu, 2013 Jan 17 - 15:57

This..is the music that completely hits all the right emotion...It's a song full of sorrow, a song perfect to recall the amazing life of someone or something that changed history..and that someone, that something, is Nintendo power. for 25 years, it was the single-handedly best magazine. We love you, NP, and thank you, to the staff who made is so great. We will never forget you.

Submitted by qwertycyborg on Mon, 2013 Sep 02 - 08:56

that magazine was the bomb i have the final issue with the poster in the plastic still

Submitted by ArrowPewPew on Sat, 2014 Mar 22 - 05:04

Listening to this during a thunderstorm.. Okay, now for my deep, nerdy reaction to this song.:
It somehow gets me thinking about the sorrows of life, but also the beauties of it all as well. >_> Hmmm... Beautiful =)

Submitted by blast335pokemineblox on Tue, 2014 Apr 01 - 22:11

The chorus especially reminds me of bloody tears.

Submitted by robogreen on Thu, 2015 Feb 12 - 02:11

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking!

Submitted by Captain_Trina on Sat, 2014 Aug 09 - 17:34

Is more organ! Why is this the only piece under the organ tag?

Submitted by Zora Hero on Sun, 2014 Dec 14 - 13:14

Wheee =D This comes as a surprise for me. I listend to this song over and over again on youtube during the last weeks and never thought I'd come across it here on this page so soon after registering.
Great piece of music! I love it!

Submitted by blast335pokemineblox on Mon, 2015 Jun 01 - 02:09

Reminds me of castelvania at the end

Submitted by blast335pokemineblox on Mon, 2015 Jun 01 - 02:10

didn't mean to post such a similar post, my memory's shot