Zelda Medley

1. ID
2. Overworld (Spirit Tracks)
3. Overworld (Phantom Hourglas)
4. ID
5. Fairy Fountain
6. Gerudo Valley
7. ID
8. Dark World
9. Zelda's Theme vs. Hyrule Field (Twilight Princess)
10. ID (Twilight Princess)
11. Overworld

Comments

Submitted by whoaamerica on Sat, 2012 Jul 14 - 19:57

Absurdly Long??? Nah! This song compares to the CCR remake of "I've Heard Through the Grapevine" and it is worth listening for the full duration.

Submitted by AwesomeMUSICman on Sun, 2012 Jul 15 - 04:22

This song is really great, fantastic even. My simple plea is for the Creator of this master piece to create a downloadable file for this song. if there already is one and I have been searching in all the wrong places please notify me. Thank you!

Submitted by mfijan on Tue, 2012 Jul 31 - 09:21

I really love this song. It's my favorite zelda song i ever heard! But i can't find the song. Please make a download file for this song. You will make me so happy.

Submitted by ThomasSonck on Mon, 2012 Aug 06 - 20:31

Yes me too! =)

▲ ▲

Submitted by champtreu on Mon, 2012 Oct 01 - 22:46

XD :)

Submitted by DanjaBus on Mon, 2013 Dec 09 - 22:25

▲
▲ ▲

Submitted by Fire777 on Wed, 2014 Aug 27 - 17:36

You can find this song on youtube and than you can use a youtube converter online to convert this song into a MP3

Submitted by ThomasSonck on Mon, 2012 Aug 06 - 20:37

I've found a link to the song! https://www.box.com/s/2643ad36249dd1e5b256
Cheers =)

Submitted by Mellifera-imiya on Wed, 2013 Jun 12 - 18:40

Thanks for the Link. You're great!!

Submitted by COVERT on Tue, 2012 Aug 07 - 14:27

Great track though!

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Fri, 2012 Sep 07 - 15:40

"absurdly long"... and "absolutely everything"... yes, I think that just about sums it up XD

Submitted by XOrdinary on Thu, 2012 Sep 13 - 21:42

Wow, I love how this song incorporates even the more obscure songs in the series like the Twilight Princess's demo theme and Phantom Hourglass's Great Sea!

Submitted by XOrdinary on Tue, 2012 Oct 02 - 23:40

Or was it the Wind Waker demo theme, not Phantom Hourglass's Great Sea?

Submitted by Wilco on Mon, 2012 Oct 22 - 22:22

It has both.

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Mon, 2012 Oct 22 - 22:54

It has everything :P

Submitted by XOrdinary on Mon, 2012 Oct 22 - 23:12

I suppose it does have the tag "absolutely everything"...

Submitted by HylianSwordsman1 on Mon, 2012 Nov 05 - 23:21

I really love that too. Not much thought ever gets given to PH. It's kind of overshadowed by Wind Waker because they have the same characters and similar music. But I love it all the same. PH was my first Zelda game, and while I wasn't a fan then, I like to think that it started me on the long road to being what I am now- a diehard Zelda fan to the core.

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Tue, 2012 Nov 06 - 02:23

Technically, the first Zelda game I ever played was WW, but the first one I ever actually owned was PH. I went backwards from there :P

Submitted by XOrdinary on Thu, 2012 Nov 08 - 20:04

The first game I ever played was probably either Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask...though it could have been the original Legend of Zelda. I haven't the foggiest remembrance, because I played all four (five including the Wind Waker demo) of the games on the Gamecube 20th anniversary edition disk interchangeably without a memory card... XD I've played all of the games except the ones for game boy (i.e. Link's Awakening and Oracle games). All the others I've played. Ironically, people say the game boy games are some of the best ones... XD

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Sat, 2013 Jul 13 - 13:19

The "best" Zelda game is as variant as the people you ask. :P Some person may say it's Link's awakening, but then the person right next to him could say it's Twilight Princess, or Windwaker, and many maintain that Ocarina of Time was the best. Some say, however, the Majora's Mask was even better than Ocarina of Time, and in fact possibly the most perfect game Nintendo has ever released. Personally, I think Skyward Sword is my favorite; as they say in Hyrule Historia, it is just "brimming with all things Zelda". :)

Submitted by RadioDemise on Fri, 2014 Jan 10 - 03:37

I could have written that, and it would all still be true.

Submitted by RadioDemise on Fri, 2014 Jan 10 - 03:38

That was in reply to HylianSwordsman1.

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Wed, 2012 Nov 07 - 00:50

Awesome song. Long though, but awesome. It has almost every Zelda song that I love. Awesome, to awesome!

Submitted by Jeremiah Caudell on Sun, 2012 Nov 11 - 14:28

makes me indescribably happy.

Submitted by midna-twili12 on Wed, 2013 Feb 27 - 16:01

I LOVE THIS SONG! I waste alot of time in my high school Information Technology class listening to it. :P

Submitted by mikejcsauer on Mon, 2013 Apr 08 - 20:59

And I love longer songs. It's always great to listen to when I'm working or driving.

Submitted by Fallon on Wed, 2013 Apr 17 - 17:44

Has anyone seen the orchestra actually play the Zelda songs?

Submitted by mikejcsauer on Thu, 2013 Apr 18 - 23:53

Are you referring to the Symphony of the Goddess? Yes, I have.

Submitted by mikejcsauer on Thu, 2013 Apr 18 - 23:54

I want to download it so I can play it in my car when I'm driving.

Submitted by VaatiTheWindMage on Tue, 2013 Apr 23 - 17:12

So... I'm sitting here in my "study-hall" like class at school... listening to Radio Hyrule... This song came on and... (believe me, I've heard it plenty of lovely times before) but, I had my headphones in, and... truly listened to it, profoundly, and... wow... just very beautiful, soothing, and perfect!~

~Zellie~

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Wed, 2013 May 29 - 02:44

Stop saying "Oh my Goddess" you know how offensive that is?! Wait your Vaati the Wind Mage so you probably don't give a yeah, you know the word, the bad word.

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Sun, 2013 Sep 08 - 23:30

For trying to keep the language clean. :P I've noticed that, up until a few months ago, it was an unspoken rule that language was prohibited. I liked it better when we followed that unspoken rule... now it seems like all the newcomers are using the "f-word" in every other comment they make. -___-

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Mon, 2013 Sep 09 - 23:09

I regularly dont curse so yeah, thats why i said the "bad word" in my comment.

Submitted by RadioDemise on Fri, 2014 Jan 10 - 03:28

I always say "Oh my Goddess" instead of "Oh my God" when referring to The Legend of Zelda.

Submitted by mikejcsauer on Fri, 2013 May 03 - 18:23

I listen to this song all the time, and I log on and here it is playing.

Submitted by Freshnezz on Thu, 2014 Jan 02 - 22:02

All in one.. awesome

Submitted by mikejcsauer on Sun, 2014 Feb 09 - 04:07

I'm finally back after being gone for so long! And this is in the recent songs! Some things never change XD

Submitted by Krypticvodka on Thu, 2014 Feb 13 - 08:59

Long version:) good to space out on

Submitted by GoddessHylia on Wed, 2014 Jul 23 - 13:49

THIS IS TOO DAMN COOL FOR MEH... -Hylie

Submitted by master ganon on Fri, 2014 Aug 08 - 19:53

Lol. i love these songs in is album

Submitted by Aram on Wed, 2015 Feb 25 - 13:12

Sixteen minutes and ten seconds of pure Zelda awesomeness. What more do you want? Maybe seventeen minutes?

Submitted by HeroineOfTime on Fri, 2019 Jan 25 - 04:21

This medley is truly incredible! Each LoZ song transitions perfectly into the next one. Every second of this over 15-minute song is enjoyable and packed with emotion! It's impossible to get bored of listening to it.