Website Redesign

We've got a new website theme! The new website should allow you to stream Radio Hyrule on your phone, and on your desktop browser without any additional plugins.

As usual, all of our streaming options are available on our Help page. You can also switch back to the old website theme there, if you feel the desire to.

If you've got any feedback, questions, or problems, drop us a message on the Contact Us page. Thanks!

Comments

Submitted by HyruleanCookie on Sat, 2017 Oct 14 - 22:14

I'm so glad someone is back and taking care of the website. I can't wait for BotW re-mixes to start showing up.

Submitted by Link2710 on Tue, 2017 Nov 21 - 02:35

Well, I'm surprised that this site made its comeback, especially after a little over a year of being dead

Submitted by Walker3803 on Sat, 2017 Nov 25 - 16:06

Glad to see some much needed attention. Would be great the have an iPhone X compatible app, as well as some update music from Breath of the Wild, Skyward Sword, and the other games that haven't gotten attention in the past from ZREO.

Submitted by NiceLinkofHyrule on Sat, 2018 Jan 06 - 06:11

This looks awful but does load faster now. I hope this is redone though. Its way too plain.

Submitted by Ceondoc on Sat, 2018 Feb 10 - 03:33

I'm glad that this place is seeing new light. It's felt rather dead for a long while now, so to see that it's getting attention makes me happy

Submitted by Kendall916 on Sun, 2018 Jul 08 - 02:25

There's somethings that I'm getting used to with the layout though.... I wish the app could be updated to IOS11...

Submitted by Belwe on Sat, 2018 Aug 04 - 21:37

Hi ! Is't been one year i'm waiting to up my iphone to ios11 !! Can you just tell us if is on a futur project or is dead plz thk

Submitted by Kendall916 on Mon, 2018 Dec 17 - 23:24

Are we ever going to get feedback from the admin in regards to the IOS/Android Radio Hyrule app? I miss the features where the fans can request a song to be played on Hyrule's airwaves.