Twinrova

Tags: metal

Comments

Submitted by Whirlpool39 on Mon, 2013 Oct 14 - 18:05

When I heard the song, I was thinking "hey sweet, a metal remix. Nothing too out of the ordin..."
Then I heard the Twinrova laugh. And I nearly wet myself.

It's a sweet song, though. I just wish my brother would stop requesting about five metal songs in a row at a time. You know who you are, bro.

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Tue, 2013 Oct 15 - 13:40

Artificial Fear is like that. :P He takes a while to get used to, if you're not into heavier metal, but he is possibly the best one once you do. :P

Submitted by Whirlpool39 on Wed, 2013 Oct 23 - 15:19

I love heavy metal, I just learned that the Twinrova laugh is one of the last things I want to hear late at night while I'm trying to do homework. :P

Submitted by mikejcsauer on Wed, 2014 Feb 12 - 23:10

I was 6-7 when OOT came out and everything was scary.

Don't even get me started on Majora's Mask...I was only 8

Submitted by Sage of Time on Wed, 2014 Feb 12 - 23:30

I was TWO when Ocarina of Time came out, and i was perfactly happy running up to redeads and harvisting magic from them, and i was not creeped out at all by Twinrova's laugh (i hated actually going into the dungeons on my own, because i hated the feeling dying [i was two, so i died a lot in dungeons because of the lack of escape routes and high enemy volume], but i did watch my dad go through the dungeons (i did like going through the Deku Tree and Forest Temple, however [most likely because i love trees, and went camping a lot between ages 4-10]). Majora's Mask, on the otherhand, i did not often play as a child (because my dad could not get past the first dungeon, and the moon kept falling on me, preventing me from exploring as much as i wished [nowadays i can apreaciate Majora's Mask's dark tone and storyline])

Submitted by Sage of Time on Wed, 2014 May 28 - 21:27

I couldn't help myself, and I must have been partly lost too, because some of the parenthasis are off.

Submitted by Nibelethe on Wed, 2014 Mar 19 - 15:07

I've always loved the theme to Kotake and Koume and this is a brilliant one. That laugh with the metal track just brings back that moment when I first defeated Twinrova, down on two hearts, no potions or fairies left and then the two witches got back up.

Submitted by Zebrasuar on Tue, 2015 Oct 20 - 23:41

THIS SONG IS SO AWESOME!!!!I want to go outside now lol.