Saria's Ragtime Jazz

Comments

Submitted by nekogirl119 on Wed, 2012 Nov 14 - 18:56

Best piece of music on here.

Submitted by VaatiTheWindMage on Mon, 2012 Nov 26 - 00:35

Oh my Goddesses yes! More than the best! It's simply amazing!!! :D
I wish I had talent like that haha :P

Submitted by HylianSwordsman1 on Tue, 2012 Nov 27 - 23:29

Me too! I'm a pianist, and I'm trying to teach myself Zelda songs with the help of some of thomandy's vids. (If you've never heard of him, you've been seriously missing out. Go check out his channel- NOW.) Maybe I could find this somewhere, although not likely. But besides that, very excellent piece of work.

Submitted by VaatiTheWindMage on Tue, 2012 Nov 27 - 23:46

Wow, that's great! I hope you find the songs you're looking for! Good job, and good luck!
I'm just now starting to learn the Acoustic Guitar. I'm not good, yet, but with practice, lots of practice, I'll be wonderful! I'm also trying to learn Zelda songs. I've almost gotten "Aryll's Theme" from Wind Waker (it's a simple Beginner's song) down, I just need to keep at it!
You know, maybe sometime soon I will check out Thomandy's channel!!!

Back on topic, I just love this song. Most, if not all, of these songs on here are simply beautiful and/or amazing. Such talent that they all have! :D

Submitted by blast335pokemineblox on Sun, 2014 Mar 23 - 17:39

While yes it is amazing there are alot of amazing pieces of music on here, so I would have to disagree with you. However you are entitled to your opinion.

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Wed, 2012 Nov 28 - 00:35

Truly brilliant. Love love it. I could listen to it all day.

Submitted by HylianSwordsman1 on Tue, 2012 Dec 04 - 18:14

What he said.

Submitted by Freshnezz on Thu, 2013 Apr 11 - 12:41

Really good!

Submitted by DarkZoraLink on Sat, 2013 Nov 02 - 21:33

Great music

Submitted by Wyst on Fri, 2014 May 16 - 14:56

The world needs more ragtime...
...And we need more songs from Kento Khromatic! :-D

Submitted by HylianMatt on Wed, 2014 Oct 15 - 02:47

Couldn't have said it better myself.