Twilight Princess Remix

Comments

Submitted by Keitaro on Thu, 2011 Aug 11 - 06:52

Seriously, I do love this song, and normaly im not a huge fan of remixes. Plus i saw the video of how this is done on youtube its truly amazing. Keep up the good work.

Submitted by Yurii on Sat, 2013 Apr 06 - 01:30

It's good, but I can never tell if my internet is freaking out (it often does) or if it's supposed to sound like it's trying to buffer while playing.

Submitted by Burnt_spaghetti on Sun, 2013 Sep 29 - 10:33

Sorry, but I would listen to an original or even a only piano version of this song any day over this version which in my opinion ruins the songs majesty. This is one of my favourite songs and this ruins it.

Submitted by Deku Sages on Sat, 2014 Feb 08 - 21:47

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. One of my favorite songs on the Twilight Princess soundtrack, but this version just hurts my head. I have to lower the volume every time it comes on.

Submitted by KairosZenith on Tue, 2014 Jul 01 - 19:38

i wouldn't say this is better (or worse) to those that like the regular version. I love the original version as well, but i also LOVE this version as well. it can't replace the original, but it is amazing if you want something for a different mood. that's what music does ..... there's different types of music for different moods. that's also what i love about listening to this channel of one of my favorite music themes. on here, you can listen to a theme that comes from the same game, but hear it in almost every single genre of music ..... which is awesome that so many people, from different music tastes, have made the zelda music in so many different genres :)

Submitted by Sericikana on Tue, 2014 Feb 04 - 16:23

i like the piano and the zelda's lullaby part