Hoy, Small Fry!

Comments

Submitted by link68130 on Wed, 2013 Jan 30 - 00:02

I totally agree, when you're down in the dumps, and this song comes on, you can't help but smile from how happy the song sounds.

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Wed, 2012 Nov 14 - 00:28

This song fills me with joy inside. It calms me down. It is kind like those songs that make you peaceful. Kind of like a peace song.

Submitted by VaatiTheWindMage on Mon, 2012 Nov 19 - 02:49

Finally someone who feels the same way! I agree! Peaceful, calming, soothing, an overall great song! Put together nicely as well. :D

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Wed, 2013 Jan 16 - 03:28

THANK YOU! You feel the same, that's awesome. Man I see like see you comment on everything Vatti, it's funny! HAR! However, you put good comments.

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Wed, 2013 Jan 16 - 03:34

Question Vaati, are you always online on RadioHyrule and listening and stuff like that? Answer in comment please.

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Fri, 2013 Jan 18 - 04:14

I can never request this song. "It was recently played, blah blah blah." Man.

Submitted by The Hero of Awesome on Mon, 2013 Mar 11 - 00:57

I have a tendency to tune-in to RH when I clean my room. ((Let's just say that it's dirty a LOT.)) This song actually motivates me to do it. It's gorgeous, and I absolutely love it!

Submitted by coolboy0440 on Thu, 2013 Jun 13 - 23:27

i so agree. (especially with the whole dirty a lot thing.) I listen to this when i do anything

Submitted by RadioDemise on Tue, 2013 Aug 20 - 15:46

I love this song! I actually wish I could change my account name to have something to do with wind waker.

Submitted by zeldafan4ever on Mon, 2013 Dec 02 - 16:37

I'm a lazy homeschooler who hates school, and this song gets me to do my school. (Most of the time!)

Submitted by Sericikana on Thu, 2013 Dec 12 - 13:30

couldn't wake up this morning, 30 YO brother said he doesn't care and kicked my ass. spent the entire ride to school and first period crying. this song comes on AND somewhat better... though I'm still... out of it a bit...

Submitted by Triforcewolf85 on Sun, 2014 May 25 - 07:54

This song is so happy and peaceful even when I'm enraged this song calms me and makes me feel so happy!When I listen to this song I love to cuddle up with my little Link plush and feel so at peace with everything.