Thunderstruck

Big Giant Circles feat. Jeff Ball

Comments

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Mon, 2012 Nov 05 - 14:31

Up till this point this was the only song of the top 5 most favorited that had not been commented on... because everyone knew it was epic beyond words :P

Submitted by XOrdinary on Thu, 2012 Nov 08 - 20:00

'Tis true! Lol, such an awesome song...I downloaded it the moment I heard it. XD

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Sat, 2012 Nov 10 - 02:03

Epic. Love this song so much. So cool. It is probraly the best Zelda song ever. I would listen to this song for hours.

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Wed, 2013 Jan 23 - 00:44

Every time I hear the first few beats of this song, I'm like "YES!" fist pump* fist pump*!

Submitted by Wolf251 on Wed, 2013 Jul 24 - 03:33

This has to be the most epic rendition of Song of Storms I've heard yet.

...And it's alwys raining when it plays...hmm...

Submitted by HyperLink_Rises on Mon, 2013 Sep 16 - 02:24

1. Amazing song, Love this piece, unfortunately it is always requested.
2. 0o0 Those lyrics literally gave me chills, spot on. I am now complete.

Submitted by Sericikana on Mon, 2013 Dec 09 - 14:23

DEATH TO GANNONDORF. HE MUST BURN BY DIN'S FIRE FOR ETERNiTY IN THE DARK REALM

Submitted by valcom72 on Sat, 2014 Jan 25 - 16:39

As the first person to comment on this song in the new year I just have to say that this is the first song I heard with my account and I see it as my favorite song for what it gave me. Memories of a perfect and absolutely wonderful Radio. Keep It Up.

Submitted by Fallon16 on Tue, 2014 Mar 11 - 15:57

Awesome song,
love the violin part, THE MOST
gotta thank the person who did the violin for this song XD

Submitted by Mathéos on Sun, 2014 May 11 - 00:05

I love this remix but it's impossible to listen it because the song is always requested when 'im not listening the webradio :/ (yes i can download it i have this remix on my PC but listen it on webradio is ... diffrent for me)

Submitted by BigMac2077 on Wed, 2014 Sep 24 - 14:03

I remember about 6 months ago, I was playing this song over and over, the day called for no clouds and a sunny day. As soon as I got half way through this song, I swear to God, it started raining and thundering so freaking hard: it broke my bedroom window.

Submitted by HyperLink_Rises on Tue, 2014 Dec 09 - 18:52

You turn on Radio Hyrule and Thunderstruck is the third song. I feel special. This song is constantly requested(for good reason) and I love being lucky enough to hear it here.

Captcha: vbnag << Heh