The Legend of Cool

Comments

Submitted by XOrdinary on Thu, 2011 Sep 08 - 01:29

Wow, sweet song! Nice lyrics, and good music! I really like this! The thing I like best about a song with lyrics is cleanliness, and this has even that! This sweet song pretty much sums up Ocarina of Time, too, which is pretty cool!

Submitted by Finnick on Mon, 2011 Oct 31 - 22:41

I usually don't like lyrics with zelda songs ,but that was pretty good

Submitted by HylianSwordsman1 on Thu, 2012 Nov 08 - 23:03

If you want to see more great lyrics for Zelda songs, go check out OoTFreak1 on Youtube. I really can't recommend her enough.

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Fri, 2012 Nov 09 - 00:46

I just checked her out. Her lyrics are good, but she can't sing. No offense to her, she just doesn't have a great singing voice :P

Submitted by HylianSwordsman1 on Thu, 2012 Nov 15 - 23:30

That's alright. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. If you think she can't sing, then you think she can't sing. I'm not going to come to your house and burn it down or anything.

Submitted by Sericikana on Mon, 2013 Dec 09 - 13:54

yeah. "Im not going to burn your house down or anything!" as he hides a din's fire Crystal behind his back... riiiiight... anyway... i do like this song though... it always puts me in a good mood... makes me want to get my bottle and fight gannondorf.

Submitted by lulles on Thu, 2013 May 16 - 05:04

Her lyrics are alright, a bit forced at times, but she doesn't have a great singing voice. Especially when she has to do high notes.

Submitted by OmegaDebu on Tue, 2011 Nov 22 - 01:54

Ahahaha, at the part where he said ,"No one's gonna stop me because I'm the very best....." I was just like WRONG SERIES WHAT IS THIS POKEMON??

Jokes aside, this was nicely done.

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Sat, 2011 Nov 26 - 18:07

I wouldn't want EVERY song on Radio Hyrule to be like this, but as a one-time sort of thing, this song is great.

Submitted by Shadow Mori on Mon, 2012 Jul 16 - 19:26

"dont be stupid boy! now get into my mouth." o.......K......that.....hapend.

lol thats great

Submitted by The Hero of Awesome on Tue, 2012 Aug 07 - 20:45

This was the first song I heard on RH a while back... It sounds like something that Link would sing to motivate himself.

Submitted by Sericikana on Mon, 2013 Dec 09 - 14:07

Dude. Dont be hatin on the legend man... you just make dat account to hate on link. uncoo man, uncoo.

Submitted by Zeldawesome224 on Wed, 2012 Oct 10 - 16:13

Hah! Awesome! I love this! "don't be stupid boy! now get In my mouth." LOL!

Submitted by Beta-Dachi on Sat, 2012 Oct 27 - 15:12

forest temple twisted hall, fairy bow, kill it all, phantom ganon take the fall, fire temple, firewall GORON TUNIC FLAMING BAT ANCIENT DRAGON HAMMER DAT! water temple WUT DA FRAG les hookshot outa here!

Submitted by Beta-Dachi on Tue, 2012 Nov 06 - 19:46

this is mai future, this is mai qwest nutins gunna stop me cuz i am da very beeeeeest

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Tue, 2012 Nov 06 - 22:34

'Cuz I know that I'm gonna be a HEEEROOO SOOOMEDAAAY!!!! With my shield, my sword, and my... my boomeraaang!! And they'll say, "HEY!, Hey! Hero of Time, you're the greatest, the bravest, Hyrulian prime- the savior of our kingdom, redeemer of Hyrule... LINK IS THE LEGEND!! THE LEGEND OF CoooOOOoooOOOL!!!!!"

Submitted by Sericikana on Mon, 2013 Dec 09 - 14:13

hey get up link and listen to me, you've been chosen as the hero to save the great Deku tree.
why hey there link are you ready to be, the one who breaks the curse and the one who will set me free?
woah hold up, lets think this through, i aint got the wisdom or the courage to Save you.
Dont be stupid boy, the future holds the key, now get in my mouth... (Take it away)

Submitted by XOrdinary on Thu, 2012 Nov 08 - 19:59

I think you have to wait like 6 hours after a song plays to hear it again. Oddly enough, I once heard the same song come on twice in a row...must've been a glitch.

Submitted by HyruLyn on Tue, 2012 Dec 04 - 15:01

Hilarious xD I don't like vocals with Zelda music, but I love this! It just makes me laugh every time I hear it ;P

Submitted by artistjosh on Wed, 2012 Dec 05 - 03:25

It's a nice song, BUT DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT EVERY TIME I GET ON RADIO HYRULE, for gods sake people its over used.

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Wed, 2012 Dec 05 - 13:06

Not as much as "Rime of the Wanderin' Seafarer" was overused a month ago :/

Submitted by mikejcsauer on Thu, 2013 Apr 04 - 22:54

Lol I just said the same thing kind of. Always hearing this song and its always requested lol

Oh just going to throw in that I think it's funny he pronounces dragon as "draygon" which isn't a bad thing. I just knew a girl who used to do that with certain words lol.

Submitted by Sericikana on Mon, 2013 Dec 09 - 14:16

that may be partly my fault... i was a bit depressed and this song kept me from suiciding

Submitted by mikejcsauer on Tue, 2013 Apr 23 - 22:08

I knew someone would request this. I wanted to, but didn't. Because I knew I'd hear it anyway. Lol

Pages