Thunderstruck

Big Giant Circles feat. Jeff Ball

Comments

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Mon, 2012 Nov 05 - 14:31

Up till this point this was the only song of the top 5 most favorited that had not been commented on... because everyone knew it was epic beyond words :P

Submitted by XOrdinary on Thu, 2012 Nov 08 - 20:00

'Tis true! Lol, such an awesome song...I downloaded it the moment I heard it. XD

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Sat, 2012 Nov 10 - 02:03

Epic. Love this song so much. So cool. It is probraly the best Zelda song ever. I would listen to this song for hours.

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Thu, 2013 Jan 17 - 03:03

How do you get this song on the iPod? SOMEONE HELP ME!

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Fri, 2013 Jan 18 - 00:45

ALL songs by OCRemix are available for free download on the OCR website: http://ocremix.org/

Submitted by TwilightKnight 1 on Wed, 2013 Jan 23 - 00:44

Every time I hear the first few beats of this song, I'm like "YES!" fist pump* fist pump*!

Submitted by biolink on Sun, 2013 Jun 09 - 12:54

this is epic!!

Submitted by Wolf251 on Wed, 2013 Jul 24 - 03:33

This has to be the most epic rendition of Song of Storms I've heard yet.

...And it's alwys raining when it plays...hmm...

Submitted by Serenia on Sun, 2013 Sep 08 - 19:23

From the sky, to the ground
rain is falling all around,
thunder, rain and wind,
rain is falling down,
feel the song, hear its cry,
teardrops falling from the sky,
now you hear the song of storms.

Submitted by HyperLink_Rises on Mon, 2013 Sep 16 - 02:24

1. Amazing song, Love this piece, unfortunately it is always requested.
2. 0o0 Those lyrics literally gave me chills, spot on. I am now complete.

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Mon, 2013 Sep 16 - 15:22

Where do those lyrics come from anyways? Who wrote them?

Submitted by RadioDemise on Sun, 2013 Sep 22 - 20:42

I hate it when a song that everyone likes was recently played and I wasn't around to hear it. It's all Ganondorf's fault!

Submitted by Sericikana on Mon, 2013 Dec 09 - 14:23

DEATH TO GANNONDORF. HE MUST BURN BY DIN'S FIRE FOR ETERNiTY IN THE DARK REALM

Submitted by LOZ Player887 on Thu, 2013 Dec 05 - 16:02

As soon as this song started, it brought back memories.

Submitted by valcom72 on Sat, 2014 Jan 25 - 16:39

As the first person to comment on this song in the new year I just have to say that this is the first song I heard with my account and I see it as my favorite song for what it gave me. Memories of a perfect and absolutely wonderful Radio. Keep It Up.

Submitted by Fallon16 on Tue, 2014 Mar 11 - 15:57

Awesome song,
love the violin part, THE MOST
gotta thank the person who did the violin for this song XD

Submitted by Mathéos on Sun, 2014 May 11 - 00:05

I love this remix but it's impossible to listen it because the song is always requested when 'im not listening the webradio :/ (yes i can download it i have this remix on my PC but listen it on webradio is ... diffrent for me)

Submitted by BigMac2077 on Wed, 2014 Sep 24 - 14:03

I remember about 6 months ago, I was playing this song over and over, the day called for no clouds and a sunny day. As soon as I got half way through this song, I swear to God, it started raining and thundering so freaking hard: it broke my bedroom window.

Submitted by HyperLink_Rises on Tue, 2014 Dec 09 - 18:52

You turn on Radio Hyrule and Thunderstruck is the third song. I feel special. This song is constantly requested(for good reason) and I love being lucky enough to hear it here.

Captcha: vbnag << Heh