The Legend of Cool

Comments

Submitted by azulhombre on Sat, 2013 Aug 17 - 00:58

I'm not that into it at all for a few reasons, but people here seem to love it. Probably because it's so quirky and different. Diff'rent strokes!

Submitted by Neos_Prime on Wed, 2013 Sep 18 - 13:13

This artist can't sing... it strains my ears... the lyrics are great, but I can't seem to appreciate the vocalist... maybe if it was redone with a different vocalist...?

Submitted by DanjaBus on Wed, 2013 Dec 11 - 19:55

I just don't get why you guys like this song so much.. :/

Submitted by Sericikana on Thu, 2013 Dec 12 - 19:44

Its hilarious and very well made. it sums up the entirety of OoT in a single song. also its cool and its a legend... DID I MENTION THE "OF"

Submitted by Sericikana on Thu, 2013 Dec 19 - 19:22

HEY
dont be hating
LOOK
in the mirror
LISTEN
to what you say
WATCHOUT,
theres an arrow flying at your face!

Submitted by Sericikana on Wed, 2014 Jan 15 - 18:59

Its on its way to you, mate. so don't hate on the legend. Bitch.

Submitted by Sage of Time on Mon, 2014 Jan 27 - 22:54

First impression of this song: “ugg, I don't like this already [unplugs earphones and leaves in the middle of the Deku Tree's scene]”
Second listening: “this song again! Can't... reach... plug... [after deku tree's part] Huh, this song is pretty good…”
Third listening: “THIS SONG IS AMAZING!”
What I am trying to say by this post, is that, in my opinion, this song has a rocky start, but picks up quickly. Also, it gets better with each successive hearing.

Submitted by mikejcsauer on Sun, 2014 Feb 09 - 04:07

I'm finally back after being gone for so long! And this is in the recent songs! Some things never change XD

Submitted by iFreyja on Sat, 2016 Apr 09 - 03:55

Can't stand this song, oh my goddess. It sounds more like Leslie and the Lies than anything to be taken seriously. 0/10.

Pages