Time's End: Majora's Mask Remixed

Comments

Submitted by Alden Duquette on Tue, 2013 Apr 16 - 00:18

AMAZING album! Seriously! Some of the best remixing I've heard since I first discovered Radio Hyrule! Every single song here is just... wow...

Submitted by Hammy on Tue, 2013 Apr 16 - 15:43

I could easily say that the world is going to end after listening to it.

Submitted by mikejcsauer on Thu, 2013 Apr 18 - 22:40

I went to Theophany the other day on Facebook and asked them why their Time's End album wasn't on Radio Hyrule yet! And here it is! Finally! I'm so happy it's here! I love this album so much!

Submitted by jessecarranza28 on Wed, 2013 Oct 30 - 05:56

dont know if you got it yet but heres where i got it from :)

Submitted by Wyst on Mon, 2014 Jul 07 - 15:54

...is where I purchased my copy. So worth it! :-D

Submitted by Sage of Time on Sun, 2013 Oct 13 - 21:41

I love how the album says 12-21-12 on it, connecting the "Mayan Appacolipse" with the Terminan Appocolypse

Submitted by firemanea on Mon, 2014 Sep 08 - 22:07

i love this album it adds a new feeling to the game of majora's mask i want it soo badly

Submitted by Prime on Wed, 2014 Oct 22 - 02:53

You honestly deserve a fucking reward for this amazing album. Thank you for this. Thank you

Submitted by person on Thu, 2014 Oct 30 - 20:34

The first song I heard from album was Terrible Fate and when I heard the song I instantly fell in love with it and from there I hunted the album down on iTunes and bought it. Its as if they found sacred instruments and made these songs.

Submitted by TwiliLinky on Tue, 2014 Dec 23 - 04:23

This entire album is a masterpiece! Its a very soothing arrangement of Majora's Mask, yet some songs can feel quite haunting. If anyone wants to know where to get the album, I got mine for free from their website: http://www.terriblefate.com/

Its an album worth having!

Submitted by Gannon Guy on Tue, 2016 Oct 25 - 10:28

If there was a fan movie (Which MIGHT happen in the near future, I'm going to be bugging ALOT of famous film production companies) then this album would DEFINITELY be a part of the official soundtrack.
P.S. Check out www.fiction-food.com for some cool recipes based off of Books, TV Shows, Movies, and of course, Games (Yes, LoZ is there too).